You can now fly over the world using jetpacks.
Iron Jetpacks 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 offer us the possibility of flying in survival mode, although to do so we will have to manufacture a new gadget, a Jetpack. With this mod installed we will be able to manufacture several models of Jetpack that will propel us through the sky. In order to use the Jetpacks, or Jetpacks, that this mod will allow us to manufacture, we will have to place them in the box of the armor bib, in our character’s inventory.
The mod offers us the possibility of manufacturing several models of jetpacks, based on various predetermined materials such as wood, stone, iron, gold or diamond. In addition, if we have a mod that adds new minerals we will be able to make bronze, silver and copper thrusters, among other variants.
The operation of the thrusters is as simple as placing them on the character’s chestplate and pressing the “I” key to activate the thruster. Once activated, we can press the “O” key to activate the hover mode, and thus be able to fly. The thrusters offered by this mod require Forge Energy to work.
How to install Iron Jetpacks Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Cucumber 1.18.2, Cucumber 1.18.1, Cucumber 1.16.5, Cucumber 1.15.2, Cucumber 1.14.4 or Cucumber 1.12.2
- Download Iron Jetpacks Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Cucumber” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to start the thruster and fly over the world!