Objects with a more realistic behavior.
Item Physic 1.15.2, 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying the physics of objects, which as you know by default float and spin when they are on the ground. With this mod installed, objects that fall to the ground will lie on the ground depending on their weight and where the force of gravity pushes them. So they will have more realistic physics.
It is worth noting that this does not change the behavior of the blocks, only the objects that we throw the players or fall when mining, cutting down a tree, and so on. In other words, those blocks are affected by gravity will continue to be affected, while those that are not affected by gravity will remain unaffected. Take a look at the video to see the behavior of these new physics in action.
How to install Item Physic Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download CreativeCore 1.15.2, CreativeCore 1.12.2 or CreativeCore 1.11.2
- Download Item Physic Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “CreativeCore” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy more realistic physics for the objects!