A good assortment of landmines, which not only explode and cause damage.
Landmines 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to make a good amount of landmines that will be activated when stepped on by an entity and will explode when they are loose. Although not all of these mines will cause an explosion, in fact only some of them will.
As of today this mod will allow us to manufacture the following variants of mines. Explosive Landmine. Fake Landmine. Potion Landmine. Zombie Landmine. Fire Landmine. Arrow Landmine. Launch Landmine. Snow Landmine. Levitation Landmine. Teleportation Landmine and the Lightning Landmine.
Let’s see some examples of landmines that do not explode. We will be able to create mines that release potions when stepped on, teleportation mines, mines that will set entities on fire, mines that will make us levitate, mines that throw rays, mines that generate zombies, fake mines, etc.
How to install Landmines Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Config Lib 1.19.2, Config Lib 1.18.2, Config Lib 1.17.1, Config Lib 1.16.5, Config Lib 1.15.2, Config Lib 1.14.4 or Config Lib 1.12.2
- Download Core Lib 1.19.2, Core Lib 1.18.2, Core Lib 1.17.1, Core Lib 1.16.5, Core Lib 1.15.2, Core Lib 1.14.4 or Core Lib 1.12.2
- Download Landmines Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Config Lib” and “Core Lib” mod file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to use landmines in our daily adventures!