We can now store liquids and fluids with various types of storage tanks.
Large Fluid Tank 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture various types of storage tanks for liquids and fluids, whether water, lava or any other liquid or fluid that is added by any mod that we have installed. These tanks can be made from wood, stone, copper, tin, iron, lead, bronze, silver, gold, diamond, emerald and star of the Nether, in order of greater to greater capacity.
The most basic tank model allows storage of up to 4,000 mB of liquid or fluid, while the largest offers a capacity of up to 1048576000 mB. These tanks can be stacked on top of each other, as long as they are of the same type, so there is no capacity limit for them, but we can reduce the space they occupy by using larger capacity tanks.
Although the mod does not add pipes to transfer liquids and fluids from the tanks, these will support the pipes that are added by other mods. If we do not want to use pipes, we can make use of the default Minecraft cubes, placing it in the character’s hand and right clicking the mouse on any of the tanks.
How to install Large Fluid Tank Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Scalable Cat’s Force 1.18.2, Scalable Cat’s Force 1.18.1, Scalable Cat’s Force 1.17.1, Scalable Cat’s Force 1.16.5, Scalable Cat’s Force 1.15.2, Scalable Cat’s Force 1.14.4 or Scalable Cat’s Force 1.13.2
- Download Large Fluid Tank Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Scalable Cat’s Force” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to store liquids and fluids conveniently and efficiently!