New logistics systems for both sea and land.
Little Logistics 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on giving players the option to create and use an efficient, affordable and long distance transportation system. Broadly speaking, we can create two transportation systems, one maritime and one railroad.
In terms of maritime transport systems, the mod will allow us to build two types of ships, a tug that pulls barges, and barges that can transport from chests, to all kinds of liquids and fluids. If a convoy gets stuck we will be able to move them with a fishing rod.
As for railway transport systems, the mod allows us to manufacture locomotives and wagons. The locomotives, as you can imagine, will be used to pull wagons. While the wagons will be able to transport from chests to all kinds of liquids and fluids.
How to install Little Logistics Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Little Logistics Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “Patchouli” inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now use these new maritime and land transportation systems!