Mini blocks to create any shape or structure in detail.
LittleTiles 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 allows us to use a variety of tools to create miniature versions of the game’s decorative blocks, i.e. we can create miniature decorative blocks. These mini blocks will allow you to create miniature constructions as well as detailed recreations.
With this mod we can divide a normal block of the game into a total of 4096 small blocks. Not only can we use a tiny block, but we can also group several of them to create blocks of different shapes, going beyond the typical cubes that the game offers us in a predefined way.
You can take a look at the following video to see examples of what can be done with the mini blocks that this mod allows.
How install LittleTiles Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download CreativeCore 1.12.2, CreativeCore 1.11.2 or CreativeCore 1.10.2
- Download LittleTiles Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the file downloaded from “CreativeCore″ into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Create impressive things using mini blocks!