Today we bring you a mod that gives greater versatility of food in Minecraft.
Lots of Food 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 adds new crops such as peppers and vineyards, plus fishes to fish, crystal glass and coconut.
With these and the predefined objects game we’ll be able to do lots of new grocery items, such as:
- Cakes: Carrot, cheese and chocolate.
- Chocolate: milk chocolate, hot chocolate, only chocolate, chocolate bread.
- Soups: pumpkin, cactus, fish and vegetable.
- Pasta dishes: plain pasta, pasta with chicken and pasta with pepper.
- Juices: Carrot juice, cactus, coconut, apple, grape and watermelon.
- But the thing don’t stop here, continue on: cheese, pizza, slices of bread, sandwiches, tea, mashed potatoes, sushi, seaweed stew, chorizo, chili con carne, candy, egg. Addition of new blocks of chocolate, caramel, sugar and chocolate fences.
If you explore a little world we can find “sweet homes”, miss candy, sugar and chocolate, where you can find plenty of food in their chests, but have a fairly low rate of occurrence.
How to install Lots of Food Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Lots of Food Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Increase the amount of food in Minecraft!