Open Lucky Blocks, equip yourself and fight against your opponents.
Lucky Blocks Race 1.19, 1.18 and 1.16 is a map that is composed of two different areas. The first one is a track full of Lucky Blocks, from which we will get random content. At the end of this track there is a base where players can equip themselves. The second area is the pvp zone, which we can access after equipping our base.
This is a map designed to be played in multiplayer mode, since the minimum possible number of players is two players, while the maximum number of players is eight players.
How to install Lucky Blocks Race Map for Minecraft?
- Download Lucky Blocks Race Map
- Open the .minecraft/saves folder
- Unzip the downloaded map file.
- Paste the folders inside the downloaded file into the “saves” folder.
- We can start the game now!