Who wouldn’t want to walk through a magical forest? Well, go ahead.
Magical Forest 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.15.2 is a mod that brings the mythical Magical Forest biome from the already outdated Thaumcraft mod to the current version of Minecraft. We are therefore talking about a mod that adds a new biome to our cubic worlds.
Magical Forest is a green-cyanic biome full of large trees and giant mushrooms. In this new biome you can also generate villages and other default Minecraft structures. In addition, bees with a 5% chance of being passive will be generated in this biome.
How to install Magical Forest Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download TerraBlender (only for Minecraft version 1.18.2).
- Download Blueprint (only for Minecraft version 1.16.5).
- Download Magical Forest Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Blueprint” and “TerraBlender” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now explore the Magical Forest biome and all it has to offer!