We can now build, and use, mechas in Minecraft.
Magitek Mechs 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to build up to three vehicles with movable limbs, known as mechas in the sci-fi environment. These mechas are magically infused based on the Magitek armor from Final Fantasy 6.
We can currently manufacture the following mechas. Magitek Armor, which will work by burning fuel. Tunnel Armor, which allows fast tunnel digging. And finally Proto Armor, which is powered by electricity.
Each of these mechas has to be manufactured in pieces and assembled. In addition, it will need fuel and magicite to be able to function. To do this, we will press “Shift + right mouse click to access the interface and recharge its energy inventory.
How to install Magitek Mechs Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Magitek Mechs Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now start with the production of our wicks!