Increased difficulty by completing objectives, as in Terraria.
Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on increasing the difficulty of our games as we achieve certain milestones or objectives. This modification on the difficulty system is based on the variable difficulty system of Terraria.
At the moment the mod offers three modes, or levels, of difficulty. The first is the normal mode, which starts when we start a game. The second is the expert mode, which starts when we access the Nether dimension. And the third is the master mode, which starts when we reach the End.
With this mod installed, and depending on the difficulty of each moment, new game mechanics will be generated. For example, we will be able to encounter groups of enemies, giants and armies of undead, enemies will be able to cause negative effects, and much more.
How to install Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Majrusz Library 1.19.2, Majrusz Library 1.19.1, Majrusz Library 1.19, Majrusz Library 1.18.2, Majrusz Library 1.18.1, Majrusz Library 1.17.1 or Majrusz Library 1.16.5
- Download Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Majrusz Library” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- We can now experiment with this new difficulty system!