New possibilities for the entrances to your buildings .
MalisisDoors 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 is a mod that aims to improve the system of doors in Minecraft and therefore adds some new kinds of doors and new animations for them, among other interesting objects and functions has focused to offer new possibilities for constructions in Minecraft. So let’s see them!
The animation of the doors is improved, sliding doors are added, as well as person detectors movement sensors that will open and close automatically when a person wants to pass through it. And there’s more, a new block called “Block Mixer” is added, which allows to merge textures from two different blocks into a new one joined together in a blur.
Furthermore, you will find three new blocks called “Vanishing Frames” which will vanish when receiving redstone signals, ie, if you build a wood house, a redstone system and a lever, your house will disappear when the lever is activated. And then it will appear when the lever is deactivated. Amazing!!
How to install MalisisDoors Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Malisis Core 1.12.2, MalisisCore 1.11.2 or MalisisCore 1.10.2
- Download MalisisDoors Mod
- Double-click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “MalisisCore” downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- A new mod in your game!