Dark magic, souls and spirits.
Malum 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on offering content related to dark magic, allowing us to explore the world of souls and spirits. focused on souls and spirits. When players end the life of a living being their body disappears. However, with this mod installed, in addition to finishing with its body we will have the option of capturing the souls of these creatures.
The mod adds new mineral resources to the generation of terrain, both of the Overworld and the Nether. These resources will allow us to manufacture weapons, tools, armor, infusers, magic altars, and much more.
The mod adds a guide, in English, that offers information on how the various elements offered by the mod work and what they are used for. This guide, called “The Encyclopedia Arcana” will also allow us to see how the recipe for manufacturing the various elements of the mod.
How to install Malum Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API 1.18.2, Curios API 1.18.1 or Curios API 1.16.5
- Download Malum Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now explore the dark world of black magic!