You are one step away from a new, and magical, adventure in Minecraft.
Mana and Artifice 1.18.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that is postulated as the successor to Ars Magica 2, a mod that has been outdated for more than five years. Mana and Artifice, therefore, will take its place in the current versions of the game, adding magic to our cubic universe.
The mod allows you to perform magic rituals to create and use powerful deeds. These spells can be controlled by us through shapes, components and modifiers. We will be able to create portals, summon other players, modify the weather and time, among many other things.
This mod also modifies the enchantment system of the game, which will become more complex, although it will allow us to choose which enchantment we want to use. We will be able to make wands with which to draw magical figures in the air. And find hostile creatures and allies for our adventures.
The mod has a guided progression system, which we can consult in a block called “Occulus”. In addition, we can create a book called “The Codex Arcana” that will also work as a guide on what is the next thing we can do at all times.
How to install Mana and Artifice Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Mana and Artifice Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now explore the magical world proposed by this mod!