It marks borders and assigns names and colors to different territories.
Map Frontiers 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod developed as an addon, or complement, for the Journey Map mod, which will allow us to expand the possibilities of the world mapping system currently used in Minecraft.
With this addon installed, players can divide the world map into regions, assigning them the names and colors we want. To do this we will have to make use of a book called “Frontier Book”, with which we can delimit the borders of any territory.
This will allow us to quickly identify the area of the world where we are or where other players or areas of interest are located. Obviously these areas or zones must be previously defined by the players.
By pressing the “F8” key, the world administrator(s) can edit the various configuration options offered by this mod, for example, establishing who can or cannot create, edit and delete borders on the world map.
How to install Map Frontiers Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download JourneyMap Mod
- Download Map Frontiers Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “JourneyMap” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now make use of the border system offered by this add-on!