Become the mayor of a prosperous Minecraftian city.
MineColonies 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 will allow us to create real cities in Minecraft, inhabited by a great variety of citizens without having to build a single building. Our mission will be to become mayors and help our fellow citizens achieve individual and collective prosperity.
The citizens of these cities will not be mere spectators, but will be in charge of helping to turn our city into a land of opportunities. They will have a specific job, which they will perform in a specific building in the city or in an area delimited for them.
These citizens will have roles associated with work such as farmers, hunters, builders, shepherds, cooks, artisans, guards, etc. These professions will be linked to buildings, so that farmers will work in farms built by the builders, bakers in bakeries, etc.
How to install MineColonies Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Structurize (only from Minecraft version 1.14.4 and higher).
- Download BlockUI 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, BlockUI 1.18.2, BlockUI 1.18.1 or BlockUI 1.17.1 (only from Minecraft version 1.17.1 and higher).
- Download Domum Ornamentum 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, Domum Ornamentum 1.19, Domum Ornamentum 1.18.2, Domum Ornamentum 1.18.1 or Domum Ornamentum 1.17.1 (only from Minecraft version 1.17.1 and higher).
- Download Multi-Piston 1.19.2, 1.19.1 y 1.19, Multi-Piston 1.19, Multi-Piston 1.18.2, Multi-Piston 1.18.1 or Multi-Piston 1.17.1 (only from Minecraft version 1.17.1 and higher).
- Download MineColonies Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the file downloaded from “Structurize”, “BlockUI”, “Domum Ornamentum” and “Multi-Piston” inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Create and develop towns and cities in Minecraft using workers!