New animals and hostile creatures populating your Minecraft worlds.
Mo’ Creatures 1.12.2, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 is a mod that mainly adds a large number of creatures to the game, but it also adds new building blocks, materials, food, new weapons, tools, various objects and two new dimensions to explore, among other things.
As we said, the mod mainly adds new hostile creatures and animals. Some of these creatures are neutral or peaceful, but the vast majority are hostile creatures. In total, the number of creatures that we will find wandering around the world amounts to fifty-eight beings.
Among all these new creatures we will find fish, bears, rats, snakes, jellyfish, raccoons, dolphins, elephants, sharks, ghosts, ostriches, ogres, insects, deer, dragons, werewolves, birds, goats and lions, among others.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download CustomModSpawner 1.12.2, CustomModSpawner 1.10.2 or CustomModSpawner 1.8.9
- Download Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “CustomMobSpawner” downloaded files into .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside of .minecraft/mods folder.
- Now the animals will invade your Minecraft!