Now the boats will be much more interesting for players.
Moar Boats 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on taking Minecraft boats to a much higher level of utility than they offer by default. The mod will allow us to build a lot of new types of boats, which besides having a different look, will allow us to do many things, such as transporting chests, animals, players, entities and much more.
With this mod installed we will be able to make a modular boat to which we will be able to install modules that will provide new functionalities. Some examples would be the fishing module, the chest module, the anchorage module, the icebreaker module, the rudder and seat module, among many others. In addition we will be able to use the dyes to color the boats and to integrate technological systems in our boats.
We can also install an oven, light sensors to capture energy. We can install a map that will help us in navigation and we can even mark points of interest on the map. This mod adds support to be able to place the boxes of mineral resources that Iron Chests offers, and we will be able to make boats with the diverse types of wood that we find in the mod Biomes O’ Plenty.
How to install Moar Boats Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Kottle 1.15.2, Kottle 1.14.4 or Forgelin 1.12.2
- Download Moar Boats Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Kottle” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can take advantage of the interesting features of these modular ships!