We can now build the Item Router and install functional modules.
Modular Routers 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 focuses on offering us the possibility of creating a system to which we can install modules that will provide various functionalities. In this way we will be able to transfer items between inventories wirelessly, among many other things.
To perform this function, and many others, the mod will allow us to manufacture a block called “Item Router”, where we can install modules with various functionalities. As we can see in the image below, we will be able to install several modules, which will apply the Item Router functionalities.
The modules that can be installed to the Item Router are quite diverse. For example, we can install modules to send objects from one inventory to another, to break blocks in the environment, to drop blocks or objects, to interact remotely with other inventories, to order objects, and so on.
How to install Modular Routers Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Modular Routers Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Patchouli” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now take advantage of the potential offered by this mod!