New animals, which will populate the world together with us.
More Living Things 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on the generation of a large number of new animals. Some of them will be peaceful and will not attack us, some of them will be neutral and will only attack us if we attack them, while others will be directly hostile towards us.
At the moment the mod adds a total of nine animals, which are ostriches, crabs, lions, elephants, flamingos, sharks, giraffes, penguins and manta rays. All these animals can be bred by the players, except the shark and the manta ray.
How to install More Living Things Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download More Living Things Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Patchouli” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now go on an expedition to find the new animals added by this mod!