If you like Minecraft and Naruto this mod is ideal for you.
Naruto C 1.7.10 is a mod that will make available to the player a good variety of elements based on the manga series Naruto. From the Chakra energy system to various battle and defense elements.
This energy system will be displayed on our screen using a charge indicator bar, which when full will allow us to use new skills such as walking on water or jumping to a height of four blocks, among other actions.
As we said at the beginning, the mod also allows us to develop new weapons and armor. Regarding armor, we will have the possibility of using the Konoha ninja equipment and the Akatsuki luggage.
As for weapons, we can make from two-dimensional shurikens, the Katana, the Explosive Tag, the Kunai and the Kunai with Explosive Tag. And remember that if you want you also have available the Skin of Sasuke or the Skin of Naruto.
How to install Naruto C Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download JRMCore and JBRA Client
- Download Naruto C Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “JRMCore” and “JBRA Client” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Enjoy Minecraft with Naruto elements!