Extract Aura from living beings, without falling into natural decay.
Nature’s Aura 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a new energy system to the game, which will be present in all living beings in Minecraft. This energy, called Aura, can be extracted by players and used as an energy source to operate mechanisms and devices.
When extracting Aura from the living beings in our environment we will have to be careful, because we can subtract life from our environment, producing a natural decay that will affect us and the rest of the living beings in the area where the natural decay occurs.
To facilitate the understanding of the new concepts that this mod adds, as well as to be able to see how the different elements are made and what each of them is used for, the mod adds a guide in English, called Book of Natural Aura. We can see an image of this guide below.
How to install Nature’s Aura Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Nature’s Aura Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Patchouli” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now extract Aura from the living beings around us!