New aesthetics for portals to the Nether.
Nether Portal Spread 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 focuses on adding only an aesthetic function around the portals to the Nether, so we will not find new blocks, nor new objects, nor new functionalities. It is only an aesthetic function, although it looks pretty good.
What this mod does is to simulate the expansion of the Nether dimension’s terrain corruption, around the dimensional portal. That is, as if the Nether dimension begins to expand into the Overworld dimension. Below we can see a normal portal and a portal with this mod installed.
How to install Nether Portal Spread Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download Nether Portal Spread Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now enjoy the new look of the portals to the Nether!