You may need the help of spirits and demons.
Occultism 1.19.1, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod inspired by the Bartimaeus trilogy, by the writer Jonathan Stroud. The mod is based on the idea that through the performance of dark rituals, we will be able to summon spirits and demons to help us in our adventures.
These magical rituals will grant us the power to summon demons and spirits to help us automate common game tasks, store large amounts of items, create powerful items, and many other interesting things.
The mod adds a guide, in English, that will indicate the steps to follow to develop the content of this mod. The first step is to break tall grass to get Demon’s Dream seeds. If we combine these seeds with a book, in a crafting table, we will obtain the Dictionary of Spirits.
How to install Occultism Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Curios API
- Download Occultism Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “Patchouli” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded file of “Curios API” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now summon demons and spirits to help us!