If you want new biomes to explore, here you have more than 70.
Oh The Biomes You’ll Go 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will modify the generation of terrain, both in the Overworld, the Nether and the End, to add more than seventy new biomes. These biomes can be diverse, some will have a fantastic look, while others will have a rather more realistic look, although all of them aim to offer us visually attractive landscapes and areas.
These new biomes can be classified by subgroups according to temperature. So we will find several types of warm biomes, several types of cold biomes, frozen biomes and desert biomes. In addition, the mod adds new biomes in other dimensions. So we can find up to four new biomes in the Nether dimension and a new biome in the End dimension.
How to install Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MixinBootstrap (only for versions prior to Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download TerraBlender 1.19.2, TerraBlender 1.19, TerraBlender 1.18.2 or TerraBlender 1.18.1 (only for versions later than Minecraft 1.18.1).
- Download Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “MixinBootstrap” or “TerraBlender” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to explore the more than seventy new biomes!