An easy way to use internet pictures in Minecraft.
Online Picture Frame 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 will allow us to add images in our Minecraft worlds, whether it is to create a background for our constructions, simulate large pictures, create horizons or anything else that our mind suggests.
We will be able to use images from the internet, from sites like Imgur. Through an interface we will be able to upload and edit different aspects of the image we have uploaded to the game, such as its rotation, position or size, among other things.
If you want you can use this mod in combination with the frames and other objects provided by the LittleTiles mod.
How to install Online Picture Frame Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download CreativeCore
- Download Online Picture Frame Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the “CreativeCore” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We’ve got it up and running!