More than 1,000 modern furniture and decorative elements.
Paladin’s Furniture 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.17.1 is a mod that offers us the possibility of making modern furniture to decorate both indoor and outdoor areas of our buildings in Minecraft. It is not only about aesthetic elements, because we are talking about functional furniture.
It is a mod that adds a lot of content to the game, as we are talking about more than 1,000 pieces of furniture. Each and every one of these furniture and decorative elements can be manufactured in survival mode. To do this we will have to use a new crafting table, called Wood Working Table.
Although it is not an essential requirement to install and play with this mod, it is more than advisable to make use of a tool like JEI Mod to see the recipes of the various elements that this mod offers us.
How to install Paladin’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Cloth Config API 1.19.2, Cloth Config API 1.19.1, Cloth Config API 1.19, Cloth Config API 1.18.2, Cloth Config API 1.18.1 or Cloth Config API 1.17.1
- Download Paladin’s Furniture Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Cloth Config API” and “Patchouli” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to furnish our homes with modern furniture!