A lot of new species of real animals.
Pangea Ultima 1.19.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will take care of adding a good amount of new animal species to your Minecraft worlds. All these new animal species are based on real species from our world, so they will be relatively simple to identify.
At the moment the mod adds the following animal species. African Elephant. Zebras. Pumas. Desert boar. Kudus. Giraffes. Komodo dragons. Buffaloes. Nilgaus. Hyenas. Jaguars. Gazelles. Hippos. And Rhinoceroses. In the following image you can see all these animals.
How to install Pangea Ultima Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Pangea Ultima Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now go out and look for the animals added by this mod!