Place mini-screens Minecraft on your screen, which displayed what it sees another player Minecraft.
Picture-in-Picture 1.12.2, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 is a curious mod that will let us see what another player Minecraft is watching from his character screen in Minecraft. For example, we always know where our friends, or we can see whatever they see, without having to travel to your location.
There are two forms of placing a display screen of another player Minecraft. Accessing the main menu Minecraft (within the game), click on “Options” and press the “O” key. Once inside the Setup menu mod, click on the “Picture-in-Picture” button, another click on “Client Only” (if you click on the “Key binds” button we can change the mod key function screen to add viewers), and go to the “Player Cam” option, where the user will enter the nick, which we see his character vision.
Although if you do not want to complicate life, the easier it is to approach a player and press “Tab + click with the mouse wheel” to start following their point of view. Also you can have several mini-screens in your own game screen. We can even navigate through them if you press “Tab and move the mouse wheel.”
How to install Picture-in-Picture Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download iChun Util 1.12.2, iChun Util 1.10.2 or iChun Util 1.8.9
- Download Picture-in-Picture Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “iChun Util” downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- We can already see the screen of other players Minecraft!