A world full of mini-games.
Pirafox Mini-Games 1.19, 1.18, 1.17 and 1.15 is a map that is composed of several zones or areas, within which we will find a mini-game. This map comes with a custom texture pack, which will be mandatory for the proper functioning of the map.
At the moment the map is composed of a total of six mini-games, which are the following. Spleef arena. Training arena. Battle Royal arena. F1 Start line. The Wool Hunt. Thimble and The Pirafox Stadium. All these game areas make up the entire developed map.
Each mini-game has its own rules. For example, Battle Royal is intended to be played from two to ten players. F1 can be played from two to six players. Training area is a PvP arena for two players. The wool hunt is playable from two to eight players. Spleef is playable from two to four players, and Thimble is playable from two to five players.
How to install Pirafox Mini-Games Map for Minecraft?
- Download Pirafox Mini-Games Map
- Open .minecraft/saves folder
- Paste the downloaded map into the “saves” folder.
- Paste the file “Pirafox Mini-Games Map Vx.x.x” downloaded from the map into the “saves” folder.
- Paste the file “Pirafox Resource Pack Vx.x.x” downloaded from the map, into the “resourcepacks” folder.
- We can now explore the mini-games offered by this map!