This basic tool is now available for the new version of Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4.
Player API 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is responsible for providing access to the class “EntityPlayerSP”, besides trying to avoid conflicts between mods. There are several mods that need the functionality provided by this tool to run correctly.
How to install Player API for Minecraft?
- Download Player API 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.7.2″ with another name, for example: “1.7.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.7.2Vanilla” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.7.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.7.2Vanilla.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.7.2″ to “1.7.2Vanilla”.
- Open file “1.7.2Vanilla.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded file.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- We can enjoy the mods!