You can now revive other players in Hardcore mode.
Player Revive 1.19.1, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying one of the key features of Minecraft Hardcore mode. With this mod installed, if we play in a world with several players, any of them will be able to revive any other player, although with certain limitations.
Hardcore mode means that when a player dies, he disappears from the game. With this mod installed, any player will be able to revive another player within 60 seconds. If another player does not arrive in time and cannot revive the dead player, the player will finally disappear.
Therefore, with this mod installed, the characteristic of the disappearance of a player when dying in the survival mode is softened, placing it halfway between the Hardcore mode and the survival mode, where anyone can revive without any limitation.
How to install Player Revive Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download CreativeCore
- Download Player Revive Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Creative Core” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now your life will depend on your friends!