You can revive your friends when they die.
Player Revive 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to play with our friends in hardcore mode without suffering in case we are going to die and have to leave the game. With this mod installed, our friends will have the option to revive our character, although certain limitations.
When we die with this mod installed, a screen will appear with a sixty second countdown, which is the time our friends will have to revive us. In this state we won’t be able to move, obviously, but we’ll be able to use the chat to ask for help. Take a look at the mod creator’s video to see how it works.
How to install Player Revive Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Creative Core
- Download Player Revive Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Creative Core” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now your life will depend on your friends!