Here is a mod for Pokemon fans out there.
Pokécube 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 brings us the Pokémon world inside Minecraft by adding up to 60 mobs or pokemobs of the first genration and from now they’ll be walking freely in your Minecraft worlds.
These may be catch and domesticated, and show us through bars, health and experience, all domesticated Pokémon defend its owner. When you want to catch them, you’ll see three possible color bars indicating male blue, girly pink and gray if Pokémon has no genre.
As for the fight you should just throw your Pokémon against wild one to start the battle, considering that everyone has equal abilities, as in the tv serial, so you should choose the right fighter.
How to install Pokécube Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download ThutCore 1.12.2 or ThutCore 1.11.2
- Download Pokécube Core 1.12.2 or Pokécube Core 1.11.2
- Download Pokécube Mobs 1.12.2 or Pokécube Mobs 1.11.2
- Download Pokécube Mod
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “ThutCore”, “Pokécube Mobs” and “Pokécube Core” downloaded files into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file in the mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Stat using Pokémons in your fights in Minecraft!!