Generation, storage, distribution and use of Forge Energy.
Powah 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that offers us the possibility of manufacturing several technological elements that will allow us to manufacture, distribute and store Forge Energy energy. The mod will allow us to generate FE energy by means of reactors, magmatic generators, thermoelectric generators and solar panels. The energy extracted from these generators can be stored in Ender grids and energy cells.
Once we manage to generate energy and store it in a safe place, we can distribute it through cables to any of the machines that we have, and that need Forge Energy to work. Some examples of machines that this mod offers us are the Discharger, player transmitters and energy hoppers, among others.
How to install Powah Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Architectury API (only for versions equal or higher than Minecraft 1.18.2).
- Download Lollipop 1.16.5, Lollipop 1.15.2 or Lollipop 1.14.4
- Download Powah Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Lollipop” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now create the technological systems offered by this mod!