Four alloys, with performance superior to diamond, and even to Netherite.
Powder Power 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that, although it does not add any new mineral resource to the game’s terrain generation, it will allow us to craft new alloys based on mineral resources already existing in the game. At the moment we will be able to craft Redium/Lapium, Gemium, Trilium and Quadrilium.
All these new alloys will offer a higher durability than diamond items. Gemium, Trilium and Quadrilium will offer superior durability to Netherite items. While Redium/Lapium objects will fall between diamond and Netherite.
These alloys, in addition to having higher stats than diamond, will also provide certain effects and advantages to the character’s equipment items that we develop with them.
How to install Powder Power Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API
- Download Powder Power Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now produce these four new alloys!