Decorative and functional content to create a role-playing experience.
Project Brazier 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on generating content to give a more varied and versatile feel to the game. The mod focuses on adding building blocks and decorative elements, designed to offer a more RPG-like experience.
With this mod installed, as we can see in the image below, we will be able to make a lot of new content. Some examples could be wooden bridges, wall clocks, wooden boxes, tables, wooden cubes and shelves among other things.
Although the name of this mod may sound new to you, it is actually the evolution of a mod that has been in development for quite some time. You may already know this mod by the name of Dark Roleplay Medieval, as this was its previous name.
How to install Project Brazier Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MARG 1.18.2, MARG 1.18.1 o MARG 1.16.5 (only for these two versions of Minecraft).
- Download Project Brazier Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “MARG” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- It’s time to discover the new content offered by this mod!