A diverse content expansion for your Minecraft games.
Quark 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a large amount of content of varied themes, as well as modifications of existing elements in Minecraft. All this new content, which is not little, is designed to expand the possibilities of the base game, with content that does not modify the original style to which players are accustomed.
Once the mod is installed we will be able to find and make new weapons, tools and armor pieces. New types of trees. New mineral resources. New construction materials. New types of dungeons. New types of caves. Hostile, neutral and passive creatures. We will be able to use emotes to express emotions with the character. Blocks and objects that will allow us to automate tasks and new decorative elements for our constructions, among other things.
All this new content and functionalities added by the mod are modular, so players will be able to activate those functionalities that interest them and deactivate those they do not want to use. To do this, in the main menu of the game we will have to click on a new button, which adds this mod, which has a “Q” as an icon.
How to install Quark Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Descargar AutoRegLib 1.19.2, AutoRegLib 1.19, AutoRegLib 1.18.2, AutoRegLib 1.18.1, AutoRegLib 1.16.5, AutoRegLib 1.15.2, AutoRegLib 1.14.4, AutoRegLib 1.12.2, AutoRegLib 1.11.2 or AutoRegLib 1.10.2
- Download Quark Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “AutoRegLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy everything this mod adds, which is a lot!