Weapons, armor and tools that work with Redstone Flux energy.
Redstone Arsenal 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to develop new types of weapons, tools and armor, which in this case would require Redstone Flux energy to function, also known as RF energy.
These new weapons and tools, therefore, will consume energy depending on the number of uses we give them, which is why we will need a mod that allows us to generate Redstone Flux energy, such as Thermal Expansion Mod, among others. The new tools and weapons that this mod will allow us to manufacture and use, in most cases add extra functionalities that go beyond the pure purpose of each weapon or tool.
How to install Redstone Arsenal Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download CoFH Core
- Download Redstone Arsenal Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “CoFH Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- You can now use RF-powered armor, tools and weapons!