It uses the regeneration of Time Lords from Doctor Who.
Regeneration 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will offer a new ability to our character, based on the ability of the Time Lords of the British series Doctor Who. This ability consists of nothing more and nothing less than having the ability to regenerate the life of our character.
After dying we will enter a kind of “limbo” and for 15 seconds we will be able to decide if we want to revive the character. If we want to use the regeneration function we will have to press the “R” key. The regeneration will give the character beneficial effects, but also some adverse effects.
With this mod installed we will be able to escape death in a maximum of twelve times. After the twelfth regeneration of our character, he will die in the normal way. That is, death will follow the default mechanics of the game.
How to install Regeneration Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MixinBootstrap 1.17.1 (only for Minecraft version 1.17.1).
- Download Lucraft: Core 1.12.2 (only for Minecraft version 1.12.2).
- Download Regeneration Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “MixinBootstrap” and “Lucraft: Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now regenerate our character’s life and escape death!