Now, creating urban environments will be much easier, and realistic.
Road Stuff 1.16.5, 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 provides us with the ability to make blocks and decorative objects ideal for creating urban and road environments. To make some of these new blocks and objects, a new mineral resource, bitumen, is added, which among other things will allow us to make asphalt to create blocks of asphalt to build roads and streets.
With this mod installed we will be able to manufacture asphalt blocks with various types of horizontal traffic signs to create intersections, lanes and parking areas. We will also be able to manufacture vertical traffic signs, cones, culverts and many other things.
How to install Road Stuff 2 Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Mapper Base
- Download Road Stuff 2 Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Mapper Base” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you can create roads, streets and urban environments!