A realistic and high definition look and feel of all visual aspects of Minecraft.
rotrBlocks 1.19, 1.18, 1.17, 1.16 and 1.12 is a realistic texture pack that will delight those who want to enjoy the most realistic environment possible. The idea is to increase the resolution, polish the design and colors of the textures, but always keeping the original Minecraft style.
This is a texture pack developed in a resolution thirty-two times higher than the default textures, which are 16x resolution. Therefore, as we are talking about 512x resolution textures, we will have to install Optifine to optimize the game.
It is a modular texture pack, so when downloading it we will have to unzip it. Inside we will find the texture pack distributed in several files, flora, dungeons, fonts, objects, etc. If we do not want to install all of them we can install only the ones we want.
How to install rotrBlocks Texture Pack for Minecraft?
- Download Optifine
- Download rotrBlocks Texture Pack
- Open .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the .zip downloaded file inside the “resourcepacks” folder.
- Paste the files you want from the pack into the “resourcepacks” folder.
- Now we can enjoy the realism and details offered by this texture pack!