Think surviving in Minecraft is too easy? Then take a look at this mod.
Scaling Health 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will significantly increase the difficulty of surviving in Minecraft, and it will do so in two ways. The first consists of appearing in the world with a limited number of hearts. The second consists of evolving our enemies at the same rate as we do.
In the early stages of the game, with limited hearts, we will have to increase the character’s health capacity. To increase the health we will have to get heart crystals, which will be released by hostile entities when we die.
In the same way that our character becomes stronger, the enemies around us will do the same, reaching a point where the system will have to generate plagues of enemies to try to stop our character.
How to install Scaling Health Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Silent Lib
- Download Scaling Health Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Silent Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Good luck in this new and dangerous adventure!