A more realistic world with better graphic effects.
Shaders 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a compilation of the best shaders that exist today for Minecraft. Shaders are packages of realistic visual effects that will allow us to turn our world into an environment full of dynamic shadows, visual effects and realistic atmospheric effects.
If we haven’t installed shaders in Minecraft for quite some time, we may realize that the shaders are no longer a mod. Formerly there was a modification called Shaders Mod, to which we had to add shader packages. Today, the functionalities of that mod are present in Optifine, so the mod no longer exists. Now shader packages are installed in Optifine.
First, we must remember that shader packages are very demanding in terms of our computer resources. This means that, depending on the graphics power of our computer, some of these shader packages may need more resources than the computer can offer. For this reason we bring several packages. To be able to test which ones adapt to the graphics of our computer and to be able to test which of them we like more.
- Sildur’s Shaders
- BSL Shaders
- Continuum Graphics Shaders
- Chocapic13’s Shaders
- KUDA Shaders
- Vanilla Plus Shaders
- Beyond Belief Shaders
How to install Shaders for Minecraft?
- Download Optifine
- Download the shader we want.
- Paste the downloaded shader packages into the .minecraft/shaderpacks folder
- Run Minecraft and start/continue a game.
- Press “Esc” and click on “Options”, then on “Graphics” and then on “Shaders”.
- Select any of the shader packages we have installed.
- Enjoy a new, more realistic visual look for Minecraft!