Shelves are now available for the new Minecraft version 1.6.2.
We’ll be able to craft a shelf where show our objects, but it’s not an aesthetic fact because this shelves will give us a chest space where we can see what’s inside without opening it.
Get two functions with Shelves Shelf 1.6.2 in one mod, one aesthetic change that gives more life to your Minecraft and plus an utility that lets you quickly view what we have or don’t have.
How to install Shelves Shelf Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Modloader
- Download Shelves Shelf Mod
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open file “1.6.2ML.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod.
- Delete META-INF folder.