Work nine times faster with shovels and hammers capable of chopping, or digging, areas of 3×3 blocks with a single click.
Simply Tools 1.19.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture variants of tools much more efficient than the default ones. It is, no more and no less, than the successor of Vanilla Hammers Mod and Vanilla Excavators Mod, so we can make use of the mythical hammers and shovels offered by these mods.
With this mod installed we will be able to make hammers and shovels that will mine and dig at the same speed as the default picks and shovels, but instead of one block at a time, they will do it nine blocks at a time. In other words, we will be able to pick or excavate areas of 3×3 blocks with one click.
Both in the case of shovels and hammers we will be able to manufacture variants of wood, stone, iron, gold and diamond. In addition, and although it is not mandatory, if we have installed More Vanilla Tools Mod we will be able to have some special effects in most tools.
How to install Simply Tools Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download LibX 1.19.2, LibX 1.19.1 or LibX 1.19
- Download Simply Tools Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “LibX” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy mining and digging in 3×3 block areas!