We bring you an update of a very popular mod that allows us to use multiple commands in Minecraft. Single Player Commands 1.6.2 adds several commands that are available on servers, so you can use them in your individual game.
But not just add these, also provides you with a lot of new commands that can be extremely useful for those who want to show things quickly, such as Minecraft youtubers or those who wants to save time for certain tasks.
How to install Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.6.2
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Paste the ”WorldEdit.jar” into .minecraft/bin
- Open file “1.6.2Vanilla.jar” and delete META-INF folder.