Now you will be able to find skeleton horses, ridden by skeletons.
Skeleton Horse Spawn 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on adding skeleton horses to Minecraft’s creature generation. By default, skeleton horses cannot be generated naturally, they must be generated via commands or by making use of creative mode eggs.
However, with this mod installed there is some chance that when a skeleton is generated, it will appear as a skeleton horse rider. In the mod’s configuration file we can define some extra characteristics, such as whether or not they should be generated during the day, or whether or not they should burn when receiving sunlight.
If you want, you can also have zombie horses by installing the Zombie Horse Spawn Mod, which is by the same author.
How to install Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can already find skeleton horses!