Survive on a floating island with limited resources
SkyBlock: Advanced 1.18, 1.17 and 1.16 is a survival map, which follows the line of Minecraft’s famous SkyBlock maps. The concept is simple, you’ll appear on a floating island where you’ll have to do anything to try to survive in an adverse environment, mainly because of the scarcity of resources.
Unlike many SkyBlock-style maps, there are no rules here. It’s simply about survival. In fact, this in itself is challenging enough in this new kind of world. Although we can give you a hint, don’t kill the animals, because you’ll end up needing them.
This map has a texture package developed specifically for the map by the map maker himself, so it’s important that we pay attention to the installation process. Otherwise, the map will not work for us.
How to install SkyBlock: Advanced Map for Minecraft?
- Download SkyBlock: Advanced Map
- Open .minecraft/saves folder
- Decompress the downloaded file.
- Paste the “resources.zip” file of the uncompressed file into .minacraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded map into the “saves” folder.
- Try to survive in a world with a shortage of resources and movement!