Slender’s Forest Map 1.4 is a map where we find and collect eight notes spread around the map, before Slender find us.
The map comes with a texture pack that modifies certain aspects, but basically modify an Enderman to make a Slenderman . This map can be played in two modes of game, one is difficult and the other is the drunk mode ;) We can choose the “level” from the spawn map, as so as if we play in day or night mode.
The author recommends these settings:
- Render Distance: Short
- Particles: Minimum
- View Bobbing: ON
- Brightness: bright
- Music: 100%
- Sound: 100%
- Difficulty: Hard
- If you are using Optifine: Enables the fog
How to install Slender’s Forest Map for Minecraft?
- Download Slender’s Forest Map
- Open”.minecraft/saves” file
- Paste “Slender-Beta0.9.1” folder into the map, inside “saves”.
- Paste “Slender’s Forest-v0.1.7.zip” file inside of .minecraft/texturepacks.
- Find the 8 notes before the slender finds you!