More realism for snow and snowstorm behavior.
Snow Real Magic 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 are responsible for adding a degree of realism to everything surrounding the behavior of snow and snowfall in Minecraft. As you may know, by default, when it snows everything is covered by a layer of snow, uniformly. However, after installing this mod, after a snowfall the world will be covered by irregular layers of snow. That is, at one point there will be more snow than other places.
With this mod installed, the snow will turn into ice when it comes into contact with water. The snow blocks will be affected by the force of gravity, just like sand or gravel blocks. And during snowstorms, snow will be able to accumulate on blocks where by default it cannot accumulate, as we can see in the image below this publication.
How to install Snow Real Magic Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Descargar Kiwi 1.19.2 y 1.19.1, Kiwi 1.19.1, Kiwi 1.18.2, Kiwi 1.18.1, Kiwi 1.16.5, Kiwi 1.15.2 o Kiwi 1.14.4
- Download Snow Real Magic Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Kiwi” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy more realistic snow behavior in our worlds!